Salary: £12.00 per hour
Hours: 42hrs per week
Our client, a care home based in Eastbourne, is looking to recruit an experienced and proffessional Head Chef to joint their existing kitchen team
Your key responsibilities in the role as a Head Chef will include:
- Designing delicious menus for our residents, at all times considering residents individual preferences and dietary requirements
- Preparing and serving meals
- Guiding, directing and coaching kitchen staff
- Working closely with other chefs, chef assistants and senior management team
- Stock control; stock replenishing/ ordering
- Managing the Food Safety and H&S requirements and ensuring all necessary documentation is completed and up to date
Ideally you would have experience in working as a Head Chef in a setting where you had to deal with different dietary requirements. In addition, our client expect that you hold all the relevant qualifications and Food Hygiene Certificates and that you are aware of all the relevant regulations. It is important that you have the right 'can do' attitude and willingness to work with our client in ensuring we support our residents with the best quality service.
- Rewarding pay and pension contributions
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Paid DBS checks
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Paid breaks (30 minutes) in 12h shift
- Paid Handover
- Meals on Duty
- Company pension scheme
- Face to Face training sessions
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Refer a friend bonus
- Lively and supportive working environment
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.