JHE & Partners are working exclusively with a reputable and highly-respected solicitors who are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier on a permanent basis. Our client has emphasised the flexibility with this role and, as such will consider applicants looking at part-time or full-time hours but you must be able to finish at 5.30 as cover.
Our client is a successful business who have experienced huge growth taking on a deluge of new clients and now require an experienced cashier to work as part of their friendly, approachable team.
You must have previous experience of cashiering in a law firm including bank reconciliation, internet banking systems, cash posting, billing, purchase ledger, and a working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules. A team player, you will have good MS Excel skills and knowledge of internet banking systems
- Daily Bank reconciliation
- Identifying, allocating and posting incoming electronic & manual receipts
- Banking of Office & Client Account receipts
- Checking & inputting CHAPS payments
- Processing credit card payments
- Checking & posting bills
- Posting Client to Office Transfers and transferring monies on to the system
- Making payments from petty cash & reconciliation of petty cash
- Assisting with any filing and general administration duties on a daily basis
- Ensure all client transactions comply with Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Ensure bills are accurately input on system on daily basis
- Input office disbursements on to system
- Produce accurate and up-to-date excel spread sheets as required
- Occasional payment of staff expenses on a monthly basis
This is an exciting opportunity working for a highly respected law firm with an enviable reputation in the market. The client is flexible in terms of hours and will look at part-time and full time options but you must be able to finish at 5.30pm. You will be joining an excellent team who are committed but like to have some fun. There are some excellent benefits to this role including competitive salary, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, monthly dress down days, life assurance and 25 days holiday (increasing with service). Should you be looking for a new, exciting position working for a company that looks after its employees with an excellent reputation then please do get in touch without delay.