Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Internal Audit Assistantto join their growing team. This role is working within a Car Dealership, for an established Dealer Group.
Internal Audit Assistant Job Role:
- Administration and Preparation of Remote Audit files
- Carry out remote audit of Company Management Accounts and Working Papers
- Test Internal Controls
- Prepare and check Financial Records for accuracy
- Ensure all Tax Regulations are being followed
- Minimise Risk to financial Statements
- Assist with completing ad hoc investigatory work as required
- Communicating with External Auditors at year end
- Ensuring the completeness of all group company audit packs
- Keeping up to date with queries with relevant personal
- Group Balance Sheet work as required (Payroll to P&L, Related Parties, etc)
- Attend Stock Takes (Parts and Vehicles)
Internal Audit Assistant:
- You will need to have at least 1 years experience within a Accounts position.
- Experience using modern database and information system technologies (previous knowledge of Kerridge DMS would be helpful)
- Confident in using MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- You will need to be have a hands on, highly organised and to be able to use your own initiative.
- You will need to be friendly but professional in your approach and work well within a team.
- Be well presented with a great attention to detail.
- Be flexible as this position may require you to work at different sites from time to time.
- Full, UK Driving Licence
Internal Audit Assistant Package:
Salary Depending on Level of Experience
28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays) Which after 3 years service increases to 30 days.
Company Pension Scheme