Travel Reservations - Australia Tourism Specialist
Travel Reservations -- Australia Tourism Specialist
Reservations Specialist for expert reservations team is required for Australia reservations in an awarding winning reservations department. Are you passionate about the land Down Under? Do you want to make reservations for others to help them experience a unique country, and help them make the most of a journey of a lifetime? If so this is the role for you!
- Playing a key role for one of the UK's top tour operator's you will be creating and converting bespoke luxury tours for a discerning clientele, using your excellent destinational knowledge based on your own travels, being ultimately responsible for the planning, selling and implementation of the holiday; ensuring that your client's journey is as perfect as can be.
- You will keep up-to-date on any product developments, helping you to stay an informed expert, passing on this knowledge to your clients so that they can make the most of their journeys.
- You will look after enquiries from beginning to end, constantly communicating with clients by phone, email and letters, ensuring that they are fully aware of all stages of their booking, as well as making sure that there trip runs smoothly at all times.
- You will be commercially aware, effectively 'up-selling', 'switch selling' and 'asking for the sale,' not only to maximise the revenue on the booking, but also so that the client is having the best possible travel experience from their journey, with the purpose of trying to engender repeat business from your clients and enhance your reputation.
- To do this, the successful candidate, will have to be passionate and enthusiastic about all things Australia, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, so that your clients know that they are talking to a real expert.
- You will be motivated and committed to providing a complete customer service, working to the highest of standards, with an outgoing and confident personality.