SEN TA - Bradford
Are you a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant looking for work in the Bradford area? Do you have experience working with pupils who have Autism, Challenging Behaviour and Speech, Language and Communication Needs? Are you available for work starting January?
Teaching Personnel are working with a school who are seeking a special educational needs teaching assistant for full-time work in Bradford starting in January.
The school are looking for a:
- Enthusiastic and patient teaching assistant
- SEN experience such as SLCN, SEMH, ASC and ADHD
- Full time, term time
- Must have DBS on the update service or be willing to have one done
- Valid Passport
Why Teaching Personnel?
- We are committed to ensuring your professional development opportunities continue and are maximised for as long as you work through Teaching Personnel and have a variety of professional development sessions aimed at enhancing your skills.
- We offer great rates of pay which reflect your work.
- You will have a dedicated and supportive consultant who will help you find the right position for you.
Teaching Personnel work in partnership with a variety of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers, such as National Association of SEN, National Autistic Society, Ruth Miskin, Team Teach, Educare, Creative Education, and Leeds Trinity University.
These partners deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities to you, covering areas such as; Accredited Team Teach, Understanding and Supporting Children and Adults on the Autism Spectrum, An Introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disability and many more.
If you are interested in the SEN teaching Assistant role in Bradford and would like to hear more please contact Abi at the Bradford Primary branch on the details below
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.