To provide a comprehensive reception service, including; switchboard attendance, visitor management and front of house duties, ensuring the customer experience is exemplary every time.
1. Ensure all incoming calls for the client business are handled efficiently and courteously at all times.
2. Attend to all queries, ensuring strict security procedures are adhered to.
3. Responsibility for arranging transport facilities including local travel arrangements and taxis etc.,
4. Day to day responsibility for managing stock and supplies for the purpose of stationary and badge requirements.
5. Monitor the security arrangements / system and report system failures / errors effectively
6. Provide appropriate management data to support the Contract Manager as and when necessary
7. Develop and maintain an effective client relationship
8. Provide assistance where appropriate in line with service level agreements and assigned instructions.
9. Provide ad hoc administrative assistance where appropriate
10. Efficient answering of the site’s switchboard
11. Meeting and greeting visitors in a friendly and personable way
12. Communicating messages to client personnel promptly and accurately
13. Managing client car parking arrangements
14. Ad hoc support with functions and events
15. Reporting of maintenance issues
16. Support and promote the values of Anabas and Client
17. Perform other duties as assigned by your Manager / Supervisor
Hours - 26.15 hours per week,
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Job Share