Membership Coordinator - Part Time
**Membership Coordinator - Part Time **
Working for a corporate international, successful and progressive business is a highly recognised leader in their field. This role is based in the York office.
YOUR NEW JOB...
- Deal with telephone, website and email enquiries and escalating complex issues
- First line of contact for general enquires
- Ensure accurate database maintenance, raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Take minutes, make travel arrangements
- Compile reports, including analysis and identifying data trends
- Support panels and peer review meetings and including the product of high quality feedback and communications
- Support the management of third party peer reviewers and accreditors by ensuring effective administrative processes
- Co-ordinate meetings and liaise with colleagues, including supporting internal and external meetings, committees and contacts as required
- Provide reception cover as required
- Maintain and contribute towards the continual improvement of office systems and procedures which enable the efficient and effective running of the organisation
The right person would have proven experience in administration with experience of report preparation and CRM maintenance, and experience with a number of different systems. They would also have excellent customer service skills. Some travel to other offices may be necessary.
WHATS ON OFFER...
£19,020 per annum pro rata
Working 17.5 hours per week
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.