Trusts & Grants Fundraising Manager
WR Fundraising Recruitment is recruiting a Fundraising Manager on behalf of a regional charity - looking to diversify its income streams.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work closely with the CEO of a well-established charity in order to devise, implement and develop a successful fundraising strategy in a brand new role.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a dedicated CEO and bring your fundraising skills, knowledge and experience to an environment that will encourage and support your ideas.
At an exciting time of growth, we are looking for an experienced charity professional with a proven ability to lead on fundraising and development and have a major impact on the next stage of the organisation’s success.
Fundraising Manager - Trusts & Grants
Home working available but must be able to attend meetings across the region
Part Time - 22.5 hours per week
£29,323 per annum pro rata
This position is open to women only under the Equality Act 2010, schedule 9, part 1
Duties will include:
- Work closely with the CEO and senior management team to identify a range of fundraising opportunities.
- Develop the organisation’s fundraising strategy to support the medium and long-term sustainability of the organisation.
- Achieve the agreed annual income target from a broad portfolio of fundraising streams including trusts, grants and statutory funding in conjunction to local corporate partnerships
- Prepare quality and suitability costed applications for bids, grants and tenders
- Support applications with research, data and other relevant material including needs assessments and evaluations.
- Build relationships, multiyear partnerships and income from existing trusts and foundations
- Write tailored, inspirational applications and project reports addressing grant-making priorities or requirements as specified
- Liaise closely with senior managers and teams to plan and develop the strongest possible proposals and buildrelationships
- Evaluate, monitor and report back to donors in a timely fashion on projects which have beenfunded
We are seeking candidates with a strong record of achievement in trust, foundation and grant fundraising for this exciting opportunity. The Trust Fundraising Officer role is key to the development of this innovative charity’s strategy. We’re looking for candidates with a proven track record in successfully obtaining 5 & 6 figure and multi-year grants.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of developing effective donor relationships and networks
- The ability to represent the charity at a senior level
- Ability to work strategically and contribute to the wider organisational context
- Experience of writing successful fundraising applications to foundations and charitable trusts
- Experience of developing income from trusts, foundations and grant-giving bodies
- Experience of developing and implementing a trust fundraising programme, including acquisition, retention and development
- Ability to write compelling and innovative proposals and funding reports
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
Suitable candidates will be asked to complete an application form.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.