Bookkeeper required to join a chartered Accountancy practice in Andover, Hampshire. Our client are seeking an experienced practice book-keeper, with excellent Xero and excel skills, to perform book-keeping, VAT returns, and management journals for a portfolio of owner managed business and sme clients.This role would suit an experienced bookkeeper with experience within an accountancy practice who is looking to broaden their experience.
Bookkeeper Position Overview
Your day to day duties will include
- Reconciling sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Keeping clients up to date with their business's performance
- Prepare income and expense analysis
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
- Month end journals
Bookkeeper Position Requirements
- 2 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with Xero, and cloud software is highly desirable
- AAT Bookkeeping qualifications, or working towards ACCA would be great.
- You must be within a commutable distance Andover, Hampshire
Bookkeeper Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum pro rata
- Monday - Friday - full time
- Core hours are 10.00 - 16.00
- 28 days Holiday Including bank holidays
- On-going training and career progression
- Parking on site
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant who is looking to accelerate their career within a recognised practice who offer realistic career progression, study support and ongoing training and qualifications.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.