Senior Risk Management Executive
A leading Wealth Management practice has an opportunity for a Senior Risk Management Executive to join their head office in Redditch.
This is a key role within the organisation and the successful candidate will support the Group Head of Risk in the on-going creation and maintenance of appropriate risk mitigation techniques.
- To have oversight of the key regulatory reporting requirements and ensure accuracy and efficiency of submission
- To review and report on key MI trends that have a direct impact upon the regulatory standing of the business
- To act as a specialist referral point for all regulatory queries that may be put forward by all departments within the business
- To partake unassisted in relevant strategic meetings from a risk perspective, offering advice, information and support as and when required to promote commercial development in a safe environment
- To maintain positive relationships with all key contributors demonstrating a supportive rather than preventative stance
- To ensure that all members of the Risk and wider A&R departments demonstrate high levels of communication and relationship management skills with the adviser force
- To develop and deliver an appropriate training programme for the Trainee Risk Management Executives
- To oversee the day-to-day running of the T&C Operations department
- To oversee the prompt renewal of all Firm regulatory licences and insurances
The ideal candidate will have strong Risk Management,experience, ideally in the Financial Services sector.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton