Food and Beverage Supervisor
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to work for one of the UKs leading 5 hotels? This employer offers a real opportunity for you to further your career and develop as they continue their domination of 5* prestige hospitality. If you have food and beverage supervisory experience from within a 4* or 5* environment we would love to hear from you.
- To be responsible for the smooth running of the shift in the lounge area as below.
- Provide excellent service to our guests.
- Offering Afternoon tea, All day dining or beverages from the Bar to our guests
- Taking orders and delivering within a timely manner
- Being knowledgeable about the menu and dietary options available.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and orderly at all times.
- Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
- Have a high level of presence on the floor and be confident in communicating with guests ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that all billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards.
- Lead by example through a 'hands on' approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
- Deputise in the absence of the Assistant Manager and Manager and be responsible for opening/closing.
- Participate or lead team meetings and/or training sessions
- Assist in induction and on the job training
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
- Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
- Hotel school diploma or equivalent
- 4/5 star hotel experience
- Previous similar experience is essential
- Food and wine knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Complaint handling/Problem solving
- Team Player
- Leads by example