With an annual turnover of £30 million across 15 regional centres we are the UKs largest flooring contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Due to our significant and continued expansion we are recruiting an additional Internal Trainer to join our small friendly Audit team. The successful applicant will be required to travel throughout the UK with regular overnight stays.
£25,000 plus Audi A3 and bonus
Permanent, full time
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide process training on a one to one basis and in small groups
- Produce and update training resources and other documentation
- Suggest and implement improvements to procedures
- Support Regional teams during busy periods
- Ensure procedural compliance across the Company
- Support Compliance Manager as directed
Person Specification :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Able to build relationships throughout the business at all levels
- Good demonstrable IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to stay overnight for up to four nights a week (working days are Mon-Fri)
- Must hold a full current driving licence and have the legal eye sight requirements to drive
- Experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous but full training will be given
Benefits include, quarterly bonus, 32 days holiday, including 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, life cover and staff discount.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**