Day and Outreach Support Worker
***DAY & OUTREACH SUPPORT WORKER REQUIRED IN LEEDS ***
Are you a Support Worker who has experience in working with people with autism?
Are you an enthusiastic individual who is empathetic to the needs of the service users?
We are looking for a Day & Outreach Support Worker to join a fantastic company situated in Leeds. The normal working hours are Monday to Friday but there will need to be room for flexibility where the need arises.
What you need
- The relevant care qualifications desirable
- To have experience working with people with autism
- To work on a permanent basis Mon-Fri but with a degree of flexibility
What you will receive
- £15,689 per annum
- Ongoing training and paid qualifications
- Excellent company benefits
What you will do
- Support people with autism
- Attend service user centred activities promoting a positive image of autism
- You will comply with all company policy requirements, including Health and Safety
- You will be a friendly, empathetic but professional individual
If you would like to be considered for the role of Day & Outreach Support Worker in Leeds, then apply to this role or give our Brighouse office a call where you can speak to one of our friendly recruiters