English Teacher Needed - Birmingham - Full Time - Permanent
Our client, a school rated 'Good' by Ofsted, are currently looking to recruit an energetic, innovative and passionate qualified English Teacher to work with students in KS3 and KS4.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To lead by example and model the highest professional standards to staff, students, parents and partners in all aspects of the role
- To meet regularly with your Line Manager and be accountable for your own Performance Management
- To work with the subject lead to develop and implement an innovative curriculum and relevant programmes of study
- To ensure a high quality learning experience for students that engages and excites them
- To promote the highest standards of teaching and learning, share best practice with other curriculum areas and develop the school model for outstanding learning
- To set high expectations of students’ behaviour through good classroom discipline, adherence to school policy, focused teaching and productive relationships
We are commited to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. In order to meet this responsibility, all sucsessful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.