PA to Directors and Board
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (with an element of flexibility re lunch break and hours)
- Annual pay reviews
- 25 days holiday
- Lots of funded training
- Great people to work with
A fast growing organisation in Croydon, are looking for an experienced and dynamic Executive Assistant to join their Head Office team.
This role will be suited to someone who enjoys variety, a busy environment and the opportunity to add value to the office from an administration perspective.
Some of the duties involved are:
- Extensive and complex diary management for up to 5 Directors
- Travel organisation for Directors and external visitors
- Event organisation and management
- Ensuring any visitors are looked after and any meetings rooms are arranged
- Managing the email inbox
- Preparing press releases alongside the Marketing team
- Producing any relevant reports and ensuring any data is stored correctly on the database and Excel
- Assisting with any HR and Recruitment administration
We are looking for someone with the following skills / experience:
- Previous PA / EA experience
- Highly confident using Microsoft Office
- Super organised
- A strong relationship builder
- Someone with ideas and confidence
- Striving to go above and beyond
- Have common sense!
This company has created a great environment to work in and have some really interested growth plans over the next few years, that are going to be really exciting to be part of.
If you love being a PA, but are looking for a new place to do it in.... then APPLY NOW!