We are recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a PMO/ Change Services Analyst to join to join a customer focused personal lines insurer who are one of the UK's leading providers of Motor and Home insurance products through well- known brands.
In this role the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that the company's portfolio of change is managed successfully through the development lifecycle, liaising with various internal peers and external parties.
The role requires the ability to effectively extract information in a timely manner from several sources in order that the principal accountabilities can be met whilst assisting to co-ordinate the overall flight path of Business and Regulatory change.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Insurance or Financial Services sector experience would be an advantage, but not compulsory
- Previous experience of IT business systems and IT projects.
- Working knowledge of project development life cycles, project management, project management tools, and project management methodologies and frameworks.
- Some experience of resource planning tools.
- All the above to be obtained in a project or programme management environment.
- Experience of the Financial Services and General Insurance market is preferred; though will also accept different sector background E.G Engineering, Pharmaceuticals.
- Good communication and presentation skills required as are good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Planning and organising skills are essential.
- MS office skills are essential.
Salary: up to £40K per annum + Excellent Benefits including bonus, travel discounts and more.
If you are enthusiastic and result-driven PMO Analyst looking for a new challenge, please get in touch.