Nursery Head of Room job
A setting in the heart of Maidenhead is seeking a passionate Room Manager to join their team. This role will be based in the baby unit.
The desired candidate must have previous room manager experience!
Working hours are 40 per week on a shift rota.
Salaries depending on experience up to £22,000 gross per annum!
- Role of a Room Manager/ Head of Nursery Room:
- To support the team within your environment
- Manage practitioners and the quality of childcare within the room
- Ensure planning is carried out on a daily basis in line with the EYFS and that children progress is documented in individual learning journals
- Coach and mentor practitioners
If this sounds like you, then please apply within!