A vibrant, fun and engaging place to work, every day!
Getting paid to play with smart-phones, what's not to love?!
Specialists in retail of phones, tablets, accessories, phone contracts and pay as you go SIMS, this company are serious players in the market. With branches right the way across central England and plans to keep expanding - it really is an exciting time to join them - they have a 'customer-first' approach to sales, away from the pushy-style of their competitors and a genuine team vibe at all levels.
Opportunity to join them as a Guru in Coventry!
When you join as a Guru in Rugby your role will involve;
- Going on training days to learn all about new devices and then training your team in store.
Working with your team mates to drive sales by creating a great atmosphere in store and achieving personal targets.
- Making sure that the working environment is fun, friendly and safe so that you and your whole team love coming into work each day.
- Taking ownership and pride in your place of work, keeping things tidy and presenting the latest phones, gadgets and accessories in the best way possible so that the store looks slick and sharp!
- Following company guidelines on safety and compliance - things are done in the right way to protect you and everyone else in the store.
- Keeping up to date with the latest releases in the market (in other words, playing on the new Samsung or iPhone when they arrive in store!)
- Being your usual charming self with customers (which in turn leads to sales!)
Keeping your eye on the competition and coming up with new ideas to promote products and the business so you always stay ahead.
- Most importantly, being a fun and friendly character that keeps morale high with a smile that never fades!
What we are looking for in a Guru in our Rugby store:
- Someone who knows their way around a smart-phone and tablet, for sure!
- Some experience in sales and customer service is a must
- Someone who is happy in a fast-paced, engaging environment - it gets busy in store!
- A desire to learn - every day's a school day!
- A desire to coach others - you'll be leading the team so it's important that you like helping others to develop their skills
- If you have experience in a target- based sales environment that would be a bonus
- Someone who loves talking to customers and helping people out
- Good communication skills is a must, after all, you'll be talking to customers every day!
- The ambition to advance your career and add value to the company, and your skill-set.
Other than the chance to work in one of the best environments around, you will also receive a competitive salary, great company benefits, an industry leading commission scheme, and the opportunity to grow alongside a business that is on the up!