Senior Sales Executive
- Market leader security solutions industry
- Selling to resellers and distributors
- Company expects to grow by 25% next year
- Excellent benefits available
- Field and home based
Senior Sales Executive - Permanent
You will be joining an entrepreneurial business with exciting growth plans working as a Senior Sales Executive. Using your strong sales and business development talents, you will impact the development of the business UK wide.
They require an ambitious and driven individual with a solid sales background, combined with an ability to develop pipelines and close leads. This opportunity offers the chance to join a high performing and focused team based in the South region on a permanent basis.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options working in a B2B environment.
- Acting as the key point of contact; nurturing both company and key external relationships, negotiating pricing and contractual terms.
- Selling to trade professionals resellers and distributors of property protection.
- Developing new business and setting up weekly meetings.
- Experience and proven business development skills are essential for this role - the successful candidate must be motivated by results and hungry.
- Must be comfortable working at a senior executive level, and will possess a high level of sales and influencing skills.
- Hold a proven record of ability of selling within either construction, manufacturing or installation
- Hunter mentality
In return the company is offering a competitive salary coupled with an attractive range of benefits and car allowance. To find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.