What We Can Offer You:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced sick policy
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- Discounts at our pubs and hotels
- Industry leading training and development to enhance your career
Could you get every stay off to a special start?
Join the team a Housekeeper, and you’ll play a crucial role in getting every hotel stay off to a happy start. Because housekeeping isn’t just about making beds, it’s about making a positive first impression and enjoying the energetic buzz of a hotel – giving customers that wonderful feeling of opening the door to a spotless, immaculate hotel room.
At Fuller’s, we’re passionate about presentation, and believe that every guest deserves the same consistent high standards. Thus, as a Housekeeper, you’ll have a keen eye and exceptional attention to detail. You’ll be a team player, be conscientious and discreet, comfortable working on your own and importantly, take pride in your work.
You won’t need previous housekeeping experience, because we value the person you are over the experience you’ve got. If you’ve got the right work ethic and motivation, we’re more than happy to teach you the skills of the job.
Kings Arms Hotel Oxford
The Kings Arms is a brilliantly located Hotel, Pub & Restaurant in the historic town of Woodstock in Oxfordshire. The hotel attracts lots of different visitors, some coming to explore the antique shops, art galleries and museums in Woodstock or the gleaming spires of nearby Oxford. The Kings Arms also includes ‘The Atrium Restaurant’, which offers a fantastic mix of modern and classic British dishes crafted by a very talented team of chefs.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.