Are you well organised and able to multi task? Do you have great attention to detail? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a local, friendly and well established company based in Maidenhead.
Our client who are renowned within the commercial blinds industry are looking for an experienced Purchasing Co-ordinator to be responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies and/or equipment, liaising with vendors on shipments and deliveries.
- Processing of purchase orders, raising PO's on the SAGE system and placing orders with vendors
- Order product/ material samples whilst maintaining sample log
- Checking of pricing and stock
- Liaise internally with other departments regarding orders/deliveries
- Arrangement of couriers
- Undertake any other duties as necessary within the Purchasing Department
- Conducting meetings with suppliers to maintain relationships and negotiate further discounts
- Management of all utilities and functions at the maidenhead site including cleaning, security and stationery
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy/accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Work to deadlines under pressure
Office/ Administration experience essential
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).