Support Analyst - Hospitality Systems
Hospitality Systems Support Analyst (Evenings and Weekends)
Concept Resourcing are working in partnership with a leading hospitality group in their search for an individual with experience working in a pub or restaurant environment using Zonal / Other EPoS systems.
This role does not require any previous IT or Technical experience, just an aptitude for numbers / data and a passion for great customer service.
Individuals from a hospitality team leader or manager background would be preferred.
Overall Job Purpose:
The Support Analyst is responsible for the accurate maintenance, planning and implementation of all EPoS data and Help Desk support calls across the business.
This Department provides Help Desk support to our 600+ sites by supporting the technology, products and pricing data
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow agreed internal processes and procedures to achieve delivery of accurate EPoS data within SLA's
- Provide help Desk support and call resolution to the Business
- Ensure all product cost prices are 100% accurate before release to live environment
- Accountable for accurate systems testing before release to live environment
- Highlight possible systems issues within the team
- Highlight data issues
- Maintenance of brand purchase lists across systems according to brand stocking policies
- Liaise with 3rd party, outsourced suppliers for call resolution
- System and process documentation
- Day to day maintenance and support of the EPoS, Stock and E-Ordering Systems.
- Manage own time and workload, escalating issues as necessary
- Complete routine daily/weekly checks and processes
- Sundry ad hoc tasks as directed
Person Specification: Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- To be able to demonstrate previous experience in a customer support role.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- To be able to demonstrate previous examples of ownership and delivery.
- To be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, this role will involve communicating with many departments within the business.
- Hours are 4.30pm-midnight weekdays and 4.30pm-midnight/10am-6pm at weekends (on a rotational basis of 4 days in 2 days off).
Full training will be provided.