Due to rapid expansion, this is an excellent opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join a fast-growing agency at an exciting time! You will be working for a leading automotive business consultancy & service provider. The company’s unique insight into the aftersales market allows them to offer a range of sales-increasing services to vehicle manufacturers, repair centre networks and nationwide breakdown organisations.
Office Based - Basingstoke, Newbury, Thatcham, Winchester, Andover, Hook
Salary: up to £23k (DOE). Monday - Friday working hours. 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Private Health Care (after 2 years of service).
- As a Telesales Advisor you will be responsible for working on behalf of several clients making outbound calls promoting offers and services to existing and potential customers.
- The role includes calling clients and customers to generate new leads as well as acting on existing leads. No two days are the same.
- You will need to be an outgoing individual with the ability to speak to new people both face to face and over the telephone.
- As this is a target-based role, you will need to have a high achievement drive and be self-motivated to hit the targets set to you.
- Parts knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Telesales Executive please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3152JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.