Finance ERP Analyst
A growing business close to Durham is looking for an ERP Implementation Specialist to assist in a system implementation for an 18 month opportunity to start imminently.
This role will involve working directly for the Project Director to deliver the ERP systems implementation.
Day to Day:
- Working closely with the Project Delivery and Finance team and other areas of the business as they embark on an ERP implementation
- Working closely with the business to establish the business requirements and deliver the document agreed by the business stakeholders
- Regular reporting to the Sponsor, Board and Stakeholders
- Management of the project stakeholders
- Assisting in the management of the system and supplier selection and evaluation process
- Assist in the management of the delivery of the appropriate policies and processes underpinning the solution
- Lead on activities including data cleansing, training and migration
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Full ERP systems implementation knowledge and experience
- Self starter and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills and ability to work closely with the business and all Stakeholders