Contact Centre Manager
We are currently working with a well-known dealer group who are looking for a passionate and driven Contact Centre Manager to join their busy team.
As a Contact Centre Manager you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the contact Centre, ensuring all staff are being motivated and driven to keep performance levels up and providing customers with excellent levels of service at all times.
- Experience working in a Contact Centre, ideally with Main Dealer or Automotive experience
- You will have previous experience working in a customer led position
- You will be responsible for the motivation and productivity of your team therefor will need to energetic and passionate in your approach.
- You will be self-motivated and driven with great time management skills.
- Being friendly but professional to ensuring all customers are receiving outstanding customer service and all targets are being met by your team.
- Previous knowledge using Polk, Kerridge is essential
- You will ideally have previous experience in advertisement and marketing with the use of social media.
Contact Centre Manager Package will be £25,000 – £27,000
Rolling shift pattern, 8am to 5pm or 8.30am to 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays
Does your experience match what we are looking for? If so we would be very interested in speaking with you.
To apply for this Contact Centre Manager role, send an up to date CV to Harriet at Jago Consultants. Call today for more information about positions in your area.
Not the right position for you? Please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.