English Graduate Teaching Assistant
Exclusive role for English graduates in Birmingham.
English graduate teaching assistant opportunity leading to a salaried teacher training programme in Birmingham starting ASAP.
Are you an English graduate who is seriously considering a teaching career?
If yes, Hampton’s Education are currently working exclusively with a Multi-Academy Trust in the Midlands who are heavily investing in future teaching talent. One of their Birmingham academies are seeking for an immediate start, English graduates who are looking at training to teach.
They are offering an amazing opportunity to work as a teaching assistant in their English, with immediate effect, working full-time until July - with a view to do a salaried teacher training programme from September 2019.
This opportunity is only available through Hampton’s Education. So, if you are a graduate of English, with a 2:2 or above degree who is interested in supporting Key Stage 3 & 4 English students before training to teach, contact Neil today.
The successful graduate must:
* Have an English degree with a 2:2 or above
* Be interested in training to teach
* Be passionate about English, teaching and learnng
* Be able to inspire and motive
* Have high expectations for students learning, achievement and behaviour
* Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people
* Be creative, friendly and approachable
* Secondary Academy in Birmingham part of a large, successful Academy Trust
* Full-time role, Monday - Friday - Immediate start
* Teaching Assistant role January - July 2019
* Salaried teacher training opportunity from September 2019
* £300 per week - term time only
* The opportunity to be part of a large graduate programme within the Trust
* Work and train with other graduates across the department
You must be enthusiastic, energetic and committed to teaching and learning. A desire to want to want to train to teach, make a difference to the lives of the students and are essential attributes for this position.
This is a wonderful opportunity for aspiring English Teachers in Birmingham and definitely one not to miss.
How to apply
Click 'Apply' and email your CV to Neil at Hampton's Education today.
***Hampton’s Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure and Baring Service check***