Part Time Accounts Administrator
We are seeking a Part Time Accounts Administrator to work for a professional services company based in Salisbury. You will be working in a team of two within the accounts department doing varied accounts administration.
The role is 20-25 hours a week, ideally worked over five shorter days but there could be flexibility.
As the Accounts Administrator, your duties will be:
- Using Sage to raising supplier invoices
- Reconciling ledgers and preparing month end reports
- Credit control, mainly a reminder function due to it being professional services
- Prepare VAT returns
- Administering management accounts and preparing for audit
To be a successful Accounts Administrator you will have the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience in an accounts administration position is essential
- Previous experience using sage
- Proof of longevity within a company
- AAT qualification or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
In return, the Accounts Administrator will receive a salary of £22,000-£25,000 pro rata, working 20-25 hour per week.