1 day left
- Full Time
Our working hours are 8am-5pm, part-time or flexibility of these hours may be considered as long as core business hours are covered
SMC help demanding clients get the best out of technology in their homes. We are a lively, dynamic company and we’re proud of what we do. Our projects range from simple one-room home cinema installations to fully-integrated multi-million pound homes.
Located in South West London, we work with the most renowned architects, designers and developers within the industry and deliver projects throughout the UK and around the World.
At SMC we bring together audio, television, lighting, telephone, data networks, security and other bespoke technology into a fully integrated and easy to use solution.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure the smooth running of SMC’s office and offer support to colleagues so they’re able to effectively and efficiently carry out their roles.
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries at the office (whether on the phone, in person or via email), and ensure they are dealt with in a friendly, helpful and timely manner.
- Provide general administrative support for colleagues as required, particularly relating to month-end, quality management and HR.
- Manage the maintenance of SMC’s fleet so that it continues to run safely, smoothly and cost effectively - including making arrangements for servicing, maintenance, and dealing with insurance claims.
- Maintain office supplies, petty cash and stationery and manage office related budgets and costs
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for colleagues as needed
- Maintaining the office and kitchens, arranging any necessary repairs and office laundry
- Book, coordinate and log as appropriate any bookings for taxis and couriers
- Looking after guests and providing refreshments for meetings as required
- Assist with the organising and running of company events
- Open and distribute any post received daily
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good team player
To apply for this role, please upload a CV and Cover Letter via our website