OSR Recruitment are proud to recruiting for an experienced Events Coordinator for a national company based in Cambridge.
The role is based in their head office and involves working with local companies and organisations to arrange and run sports related events. The role is very varied and includes everything from telephone and email communication, taking bookings and liaising with a range of different people to ensure the events run smoothly and efficiently.
- Contacting companies and different organisations to discuss the benefits of running sports events.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone and email relating to bookings
- Ensuring all events run smoothly throughout the entire process
- Maintaining and updating the internal customer database to ensure all information is accurate
- Liaising with different departments and organisations to provide the highest level of service at all times
- Strong communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Interest in events, specifically sports related
- Strong admin and computer skills
Salary for the role is £19,000 per annum and includes pension contributions, great holiday allowance, private healthcare and a number of other benefits.
To apply for the role please contact Dan Sillard at OSR Recruitment on or email your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.