Sales Manager - B2B
Sales Manager - B2B - Hardware and Technology
Our client, whilst still relatively young, has been one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Their push to innovate and overhaul new categories has been a key to their success with the focus being to release the best product possible, every time! As part of their growing sales team, they are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to take responsibility for growing their B2B Sales within the Travel and Transport arena.
- Develop and deliver New Business Channel Strategy with key strategic customers
- Manage end to end sales cycle from identification to execution of new business opportunities
- Develop strategic partnerships with senior stakeholders
- Manage matrix team to ensure best in class national roll out
To succeed in this role you will be:
- Be Blue Chip Trained with experience of winning sizable anew accounts
- Have experience of selling to End User, On Trade or Travel Customers OR alternatively have experience in solution based sales
- Have the ability to think on your feet and drive innovative ways of working
- Engage with stakeholders and influence at all levels to deliver successful projects
- An expert negotiator with exposure to senior level negotiations in a retail environment
- Commercially astute, with P&L and budget management experience and be able to build successful promotional plans based on data
- Capable of developing and implementing successful customer and channel strategies
Their organization breeds a culture which inspires individuals to think differently and their sales team is no exception. If you like innovation and fast paced learning, this could be the perfect role for you!
If you are working in a senior, field sales role in a traditional FMCG environment and fancy something different, or in a B2B sales role and have similar channel experience then this is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most innovative brands in the business.
If you are interested in a further discussion, then please apply quoting reference: 13/15169/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive.If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website