Fostering Social Worker
Our client in Oldham is looking for an experienced children's social worker to work in the Fostering team.
In your role you will demonstrate strengths in placement support across the fostering and adoption services, you will strive to achieve permanence and the very best outcomes for the children in care in the authority.
- Manage the undertaking of a range of assessments including Form F Assessment and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Act appropriately upon receiving referrals for viability assessments when allocated by the team manager / senior social work practitioner.
- Engage and empower service users, their carers and their support networks and actively to elicit service user and carer feedback in order to ensure person centred interventions.
- Recruitment and assessment of foster carers
- Carry out assessments as appropriate, including carer assessments and those of connected persons in the context of a special guardianship order (SGO)
- Attend court as and when required and to prepare and present any necessary reports.
- Work in partnership with other professionals e.g. Health, in order to provide appropriate and effective services for service users and carers.
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and to assist in assessing and monitoring the implementation of plans and outcomes for service users.
- Inspect residential and IFA (Independent Fostering Agency) fostering settings
- Identify the training needs of foster carers and approve the appointment of foster carers
Why work with Eden Brown?
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS + Compliance
- Assess to executive roles unavailable from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Wide selection of positions across the UK
- Referral bonus - £200 if we place someone you referred to us
- 'Find your own job' bonus - £200 if you bring your own job to us
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com