Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Salary up to £37000 plus benefits
We are looking for a Senior MSK Physiotherapist to join our ambitious team, you will work in our purpose built clinic within the gym, treating a varied case load and become part of the wider fitness team.
The role is based in clinic at the gym, where you can treat your patients utilising state of the art gym equipment and rehabilitation facilities. You will work within a multidisciplinary team including fitness professionals and clinicians to optimise the health of our patients.
Our Romford gym is an easy 20 minutes commute from London with regular trains from Liverpool Street Station and Stratford.
As we continue to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
About the role:
You will need to deliver high quality, effective clinical care. We strongly adhere to our values and beliefs encouraging behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
The role would suit individuals with a desire of making a positive impact across a large workforce, while looking to create & build client relationships within a corporate setting.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values
- BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- You'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- You will have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- You'll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals
- A commitment to the use of evidence-based practice
- You'll also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Competent and confident IT user and to be well organised - you'll have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It's equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We help people live life to the full - not only our patients and clients, but our employees too. With our support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
We encourage flexible working, which can include triage working from home and flexibility with shift patterns.
- Supporting your development and continued professional learning we offer £300 towards CPD
- Along with a competitive salary,
- 25 days annual leave
- Free gym membership
- Healthcare schemes plus much more
If you would like to apply for this position please email me your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.