We are currently recruiting for a fantastic and well recognised organisation that are seeking to recruit a Customer Executive to join their Debt. Recovery team.
Hours: The team operates a service between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, therefore you would be required to follow a shift pattern 8am to 4pm and 10am to 6pm on alternate weeks.
The role will require you to handle a number if tasks including:
- Taking ownership and responsibility of debt recovery cases
- Research and analyse cases in order to decide the best course of action
- Produce and check outgoing letters and documents
- Undertake telephone collections
- Engage with debtors to find constructive solutions
- Deliver tangible results within agreed timeframes
- Adhere to regulatory requirements to ensure that collections are maximised but within compliant framework
- Actively contribute to team and routine case review meetings
Skills and experience required:
- Have outstanding customer service skills - essential
- Ideally you will exposure and/or understating of consumer collections
- Outstanding communications skills, especially telephone manner
- At least 5 GCSE's A* - C (including English and Mathematics) and 2 A-Levels A-D, or equivalent - essential
- Be self-motivated
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards your work
- Team player team to achieve goals and targets, this may be the right role for you.
- You will have an inquisitive mind and take a flexible attitude toward resolving problems to a successful conclusion.
- Organised, followers procedures and have a high attention to detail
- PC literate
Apply now for this wonderful opportunity!