Our client has a vacancy for a Legal Director to join their Stratford-based Real Estate group to focus on working with energy clients and developers.
This is a new team that they are excited to expand, and are seeking an innovative and talented Legal Director to support these plans to grow.
Your key duties will be:
• being instrumental in building and growing the Commercial Property practice in the Stratford office, which includes freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, secured lending, portfolio management work, and landlord and tenant matters
• working as part of a wider team that has a depth and breadth of experience and expertise across most industry sectors, and in every area of Commercial Property law
• the ability to seek out and develop marketing opportunities
Skills and experience you will have:
• a minimum of 5 years' PQE specialising in Commercial Property
• strong IT skills
• excellent technical knowledge of Real Estate law
• experience in managing or supervising others is preferable, though not essential
Key competencies you will need:
• an enthusiasm and flair for business development with a strong track record in this area
• motivation to take up a challenge at an exciting time
• strong connections to, and a knowledge of, the local market place is ideal
• honesty and integrity
• the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike
• the ability to develop the knowledge and expertise of the team, as well as yourself
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.