Part-time HR Manager
6 days left
- Part Time
Would you love to be able to work flexibly as part of a successful business that offers attractive rewards? If so, then this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the winning team at Gladman.
The respected Gladman Group has been thriving in the property development industry for over 30 years. This is a generalist business partner role with responsibilities across the full range of people management and development activities. Working closely with the Senior Management teams the role will deliver a comprehensive HR service to all employees throughout the Group.
- Define and deliver HR strategies and plans across the Group;
- Offering advice to management regarding employee relations. Including disciplinaries, grievances and performance management;
- Supporting recruitment needs through direct methods including advert drafting and managing agency relationships;
- Lead on absence reviews and performance management issues;
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of HR activities;
- Implement key people related initiatives;
- Leading on ad-hoc project work
- CIPD level 7
- Excellent employment law knowledge
- First rate communication and stakeholder skills both written and verbal
Salary: up to £50,000 pro-rata, dependent on experience.
Benefits: 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 5% employer pension contributions, private healthcare, life insurance, complimentary lunch daily at our onsite bistro.
Hours of Work: up to 30 hours - you will be able to work flexibly to suit your circumstances, including the ability to choose your own working pattern (days and times) which can be varied to suit.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Gladman head office in Congleton (Cheshire)
Your CV together with a covering letter should be sent to us.
Apply for Part-time HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly