Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Ecosurety are looking for two influential people, who are also able to be systematic and detailed. The purpose of the role is to manage our larger existing accounts, providing a high level of technical guidance and quality customer service to ensure client retention, and to pursue cross-selling opportunities.
Position: Key Account Manager
Location: Aztec West, Bristol, UK
Job type: Full Time, Permanent (happy to talk flexible working)
Salary: £30k to 34k per year
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays; Gym membership, 5 x salary life insurance, 5% pension, paid sick leave.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 25th February 2019
About the role:
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the successful candidates will work as part of a team of 8, building relationships with our clients that encourage client retention, engagement and growth. We are looking for candidates with proven account management experience, and the role will mainly be office based with travel to client sites around the UK.
- Strategic account management of gold and silver accounts.
- Ensure regular contact with members, including onsite meetings around the UK.
- Maximise sales opportunities and profitability of accounts.
- Perform data collection and analysis for regulatory deadlines.
- Deliver key messages to clients about market factors that affect their business.
- Engage clients in projects and campaigns Ecosurety are involved in.
- Ensure the client database and records are kept up to date.
- Provide technical guidance and carry out desktop monitoring to assess members’ compliance status.
- Create regular relevant marketing content for the Ecosurety website.
- Plan and deliver professional training and networking events.
- Manage implementation of projects within Client Services Team as and when required.
- Proven account management experience.
- Effective communication skills; able to deliver challenging messages when needed.
- Able to meet people with ease and create opportunities.
- Ability to understand complex data and technical information.
- Willing to occasionally travel and stay away from home.
- An understanding of the waste industry and Environment Agency.
- Competent in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
Ecosurety is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all.
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Executive, Client Relationship Management, Relationship Manager, New Business Development, etc.