Night Care Assistant
Make a difference to a someones future….
An excellent opportunity has become available working night shifts with our client with multiple organ failure and diabetes in Ipswich. Do you have previous experience working in the care sector? If so, we would love to hear from you as we have an exciting opportunity to join a great team within this Complex Care package!
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are recruiting for positive, experienced and supportive carers.
We are recruiting for a care assistant to provide complex care for our client with multiple organ failure and diabetes. This is an amazing opportunity for a carer to excel within their career.
Previous experience working with bipap machines, nebulisers and control drugs is desirable but not essential. If you think you have the skills and the correct requirements as a Complex Carer please get in touch ASAP!
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex Healthcare experience desirable e.g. bipap machines, nebuliser, control drugs.
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Be able to work night shifts
- Excellent pay rates, very competitive!
- Full FREE training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full time hours available
If you are interested in this role please apply with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer