Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Salary: £21,523 - £22,460 per annum
Location: Wakefield City Campus
Come and join a lively, friendly team of marketing, event and design professionals who are engaged in promoting and managing College and courses to every household across the District and further afield. From cinema to radio campaigns and from digital platforms to direct mail – the team is involved in them all.
As a Marketing Officer, you will lead and assist in the production of promotional literature and develop campaigns to promote College activities and events.
This is an exciting time to join Wakefield College as we celebrate the success of our recent Ofsted inspection, where we achieved a rating of ‘Good’. The full Ofsted report can be found here:
As a Marketing Officer, you should:
- Hold a Level 4 in Marketing or PR/Communications
- Have GCSE grade A*- C / 9 - 4 in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a marketing environment
- Successful experience of producing promotional materials, co-ordinating events and marketing campaigns
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
- Good Pension Scheme
Closing date: 11.00am on Monday 18 February 2019
Interview date: Thursday 7 March 2019
See what we have to offer and come and join us. For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification above.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.