£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Our client has been providing drug and alcohol services in the London Borough of Havering since 2015.
They work innovatively with communities and individuals affected by substance misuse to deliver recovery focused interventions irrespective of circumstance.
They are now seeking to recruit dynamic and passionate Service Manager to contribute to the ongoing success of the service in this vibrant Borough.
You will be required to develop and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders, manage change, and have a flair for bringing both clinical and non-clinical staff and service users together to deliver successful outcomes.
This role will be expected to provide cover across two sites within Romford as and when required.
The successful Service Manager will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of current substance misuse issues and working within an Integrated community service.
- An understanding of CQC requirements
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience
- Be able to work to deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy service contributing to the overall success of the Havering service.
Our client is committed to the ongoing professional development of all their staff. Through joining the company, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision and the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service.
Obtaining CQC registered manager status is an essential requirement for this role.
They are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring the company’s core values to the role:
- Entrepreneurial - you will be driven and bring innovative ideas
- In partnership - you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
- Strong belief in service users - you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your practice with service users
- Community focussed - you will provide and shape services that serve the whole community
They are committed to the ongoing professional development of all their staff. Through joining the company, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision, & the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service.
The company is recovery focused organisation. Their staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.
They are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
They aim to be an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Service Manager job, our client would love to hear from you! Just click "apply" and you will be taken direct to their website where you can find out lots more information and download the application form to complete your application.