Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
BluePeg offer brand partnership solutions to live music events and festivals across UK and Europe, working with global brands and some of the UK and Europe’s most recognisable festivals. From strategy and planning through to delivery and evaluation, they bring brands to life through memorable experiences.
The key services they offer vary from production and event management through to staffing and equipment hire. The company is in a significant period of growth and are looking to recruit an ambitious and like-minded individual with a proven track record in sales who wants to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to play a big part in the evolution and continued success of the company.
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Thrapston, Northamptonshire NN14 3DG
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm, however hours are flexible, as every day is different.
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
About the role:
The key function of this role is working with the Business Development Team to generate leads, sales and sponsorship revenue.
- Proactively identifying and generating sales leads
- Pitching opportunities and / or services to both existing and prospective clients
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Day-to-day client liaison
- Planning and preparing presentations and proposals
- Writing reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable communicating effectively and professionally with clients and prospective clients
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years sales or business development experience
- Proven organisational and project management skills and a keen eye for detail
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and / or Apple iWork
- Work effectively and proactively within a driven and ambitious team and be prepared ‘go the extra mile’ when required
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle, essential due to office location
Over the course of the year the candidate will be expected to be onsite at circa 8-10 events (typically including weekends), each for a minimum of 1-3 days (staying overnight in hotel accommodation if required).
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension auto-enrolment
- Vibrant and energetic working environment
- Easy reach of Northampton, Kettering, Leicester, Milton Keynes
- A great team ethic within this growing and talented company
- Regular informal social occasions
- Company arranged away days and training
- Potential progression opportunities to management level for the right candidate
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, etc.