Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor
A Commercial Litigation Solicitor is sought by this leading global firm to join their Cardiff team. This team is renowned for handling high-value, complex, cross border disputes and litigation across a wide range of sectors. This is a superb opportunity for a circa 3 year qualified Solicitor, who is passionate about litigation, to join this top tier team. The ideal candidate will have in house or experience from a working within a relevant specialist team.
- Provide strategic and commercial legal advice on litigation cases, supporting the Partners and wider CDR team.
- As an integral part of the team, you will handle some of your own matters under supervision.
- Be pro-active and willing to get involved in business development and contribute to the strategic direction of the team.
- This varied role offers a wide range of high quality commercial dispute resolution work, including exposure to clients in diverse sectors including Diversified Industrials, Transport, Public Procurement, Education, Fitness To Practice and Energy.
- You will have access to sector specialists and be expected to work with these contacts across the firm to help develop growth areas for the team.
Skills and experience:
- Circa 3 years PQE experience.
- Strong technical skills, commercial acumen and excellent academic qualifications, with a degree classification of 2:1 or higher.
- Ability to analyse complex factual situations and distil the key issues clearly and concisely and persuade others through logical reasoning. You will provide a first rate client service both internally and externally.
- Evidence of exposure to clients/counsel/experts.
- Exposure to business development activities and a good understanding of how to win work would be desirable.
- 'Can do’ attitude and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure we are able to meet our clients’ needs.
A competitive salary and package are offered together with excellent supervision and structured progression.