Junior Data Analyst - Milton Keynes - up to 24K
Are you looking to build out your data skills, get great training and develop your career? This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and switched on individual who can pick things up quickly. You should have:
- A logical approach when working with figures
- Good IT knowledge, including basic knowledge of SQL
- Comfortable working with Spreadsheets and Databases (ideally VBA, but not essential)
- Strong desire to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
The role will involve:
• To form part of the data analysis team working with customer data and sales reporting.
• Supporting websites, compiling and sending electronic direct mailings to end customers
• To manage the processing of sales data on a regular basis, receiving and validating data from dealers, spotting errors to ensure full data is always submitted on time and in the correct format.
• To be aware of the objectives of the data processing:
To provide manufacturers and dealers with accurate sales data, empowering sales teams to increase sales and enable targeted marketing and sales promotions
• To calculate accurate sales data and sales rebate values for dealers.
• To issue supplementary sales reports at month-end to complement the standard reporting available on the Reporting Website
• To maintain the dealer database and associated functionality; including dealer codes, dealer name and contact details, dealer website access, the correct display of dealer data on the relevant websites etc..
• To maintain the price files in the system which are used for processing sales data
• To supply sales and pricing data to facilitate promotions and marketing
• To work with others to develop meaningful sales analysis; to proactively mine data to identify trends and potential untapped sales opportunities
• To assist web developers with data for upload to websites as required