Sales Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced business to business telecoms and technology provider. Through an impressive portfolio of network services, mobiles and cloud telephony solutions, they deliver real value to their customers. They are currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their successful team based in Cardiff.
- You will be supported and mentored by an existing sales function, but you will ultimately be responsible for the generation of new business sales within a defined region.
- You will be expected to generate initial interest and appointments through a range of activities to include field-based canvassing, tele-marketing using an existing CRM and networking.
- Once you have engaged with a business, you will be responsible for demonstrating the range of our services and how they will add value.
- You will be supported but responsible for producing quotations and ultimately acquiring new business orders.
- You will be experienced in business sales with an appetite for progression and reward.
- It would be preferable for the candidate to have an understanding of the telecoms market; however, we are happy to discuss the role with driven new business professionals from a range of sectors that provide transferable skills such as B2B utility sales or any software as a service sale.
- You must be professional in appearance, articulate in presentation, technically adept and driven to develop a successful sales career.
- A company car or car allowance
- A fuel card to cover all business mileage
- Laptop & tablet
- Mobile phone
Area of business covered
M4 East to Swindon, M5 to Worcester and South to Taunton, S. Wales & W. Wales