Secretary / Personal Assistant
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE
Full time (37 hours per week)
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Secretary / PA to join their well-established wealth management company based in Tetbury, GL8.
So if you are an enthusiastic, experienced team player who is eager to contribute new ideas with a desire to succeed, then read on!
Secretary / Personal Assistant Position summary
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis, supporting the Financial Adviser and the rest of the team.
These tasks will include:
- Typing letters/emails using audio transcription
- Monitoring and answering phone calls
- Sending email correspondence to various providers and colleagues
- Filing paperwork, invoices, bank statements
- Completing payments for office invoices
- Daily post run
- Ordering office supplies
- General office support
Who are we looking for?
- The ideal Secretary / PA will have strong IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook and mail merge.
- Audio typing experience is essential
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to multi task
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Willingness to pitch in where needed.
- Experience of Client Record Management
- Monitoring of ongoing office projects.
How to apply:
If you wish to be considered for this Secretary / PA role click 'apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read this to complete your application.