Scheme Coordinator Chichester & South Region
Hyde are looking to recruit a Scheme Coordinator to start in early April.
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Hyde has an exciting opportunity for a Scheme Coordinator to deliver a proactive, effective and customer focused service to residents in our sheltered, supported and retirement housing.
Duties of a Scheme Coordinator:
- Overseeing a portfolio of sheltered, supported and retirement accommodation across a broad geographical area
- Conducting regular pull-cord and fire alarm tests
- Updating residents data using template forms
- Conducting Person Centre Fire Risk Assessments (PCFRA)
- Leading fire evacuation drills and resolution of fire risks
- Providing a high-level of customer service to residents, supporting customer queries and liaising with colleagues to see service requests through to a resolution
Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle for business purposes is essential for this post.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.