MOJ RTA Portal Fee Earner
ACS are looking for an MOJ RTA Portal Fee Earner, with experience of Stage 1, 2 and 3 of the Portal. The successful candidate will join the RTA department of an established law firm, and will be entrusted with their own caseload of pre-litigated claims.
Salary for this position is competitive, with generous bonus schemes available.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing a caseload of RTA Portal claims using an automated, lean and efficient case workflow to achieve the best possible outcome for the client and the firm.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information.
- To adopt a culture of clear, consistent and full data provision within the working environment.
- Maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care.
- To assist in the smooth transition of cases ('right file, right fee-earner') in particular by identifying any cases which might be subject to a non-fixed costs regime that could be dealt with in a more profitable area.
- To understand and meet stated operational measures for the role (KPI's).
- Adhere to and to promote compliance to the professional Code of Conduct; to the firm's policies, practices and procedures as set down in the firm's Office Manual; to legislation applicable to the profession and to any relevant quality standards.
- To help identify continuous improvement to the operational function with regards to process, commercial and tactical practice
- Maintain good professional working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- Through training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice.
Requirements of candidates:
- At least 2 years of MOJ Portal experience through stages 1, 2 and 3
- Full understanding of the PI process
- A Proclaim user with a good understanding of the system and good Microsoft skills
- Understanding and experience of key KPIs - settlements, billing, case duration etc.
- Comfortable handling a full caseload of RTA Portal claims of varying stages to conclusion
- Able to handle infant approvals
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work within the team and are comfortable assisting more experienced Fee Earners
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Committed organised and dedicated - able to cope with pressure
- Target driven whilst maintaining exceptional client care
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
Benefits that are offered by the firm include:
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays;
- Opportunities to progress and diversify into other areas of law;
- Annual performance-based bonus scheme
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.