ICT Teacher - South Birmingham- ASAP START
ICT Teacher - South Birmingham- ASAP START!!
Academics ltd is seeking to recruit a qualified & experienced ICT teacher for a mainstream secondary school in South Birmingham to start ASAP! The school provides quality education for children, supporting their progress and development. If you are an ambitious and enthusiastic ICT teacher, Academics ltd would love to hear from you.
The job role includes:
- Recent experience in teaching within KS3 & 4(KS5 advantageous but not essential)
- Be able to show strong classroom management skills
- Liasing with parents and teachers regarding student progress
- Plan and deliver work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Relevant degree subject
- UK Teaching qualification (QTS,PGCE)
- UK classroom experience
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
- Available full time ASAP!
- Able to travel to South Birmingham
- Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
- At least 2 year experience in a UK secondary school
- ICT or Business Studies Knowledge
Additionally you will benefit from:
- Joining a supportive and thriving department
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Are you interested in working with children? Are you open minded and patient? Do you work well with children and help them see their full potential? If the answer to these questions is YES, then this may be your perfect opportunity.
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this ICT teacher position.
Please send your CV to OR CALL