NVQ Assessor - Health & Social Care
Amour Recruitment are proud to be working with one of Wales' fastest growing training providers. Currently looking to recruit an NVQ Assessor – Health & Social Care to increase the performance of the company in the attainment of positive outcomes through the delivery of training, thereby achieving continuous improvement in company performance and quality provision. A1, TAQA or equivalent qualification and occupational competence required.
£18,000 - £23,000 per annum.
- Ensure IV system is performed and maintained as per code of practice.
- Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
- Ensure positive outcomes are evidenced.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
- Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete ILP’s and map out learning routes for individuals
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
- Develop course material to support the delivery requirements.
- Maintain appropriate records of clients achievements and meet performance criteria as laid down by relevant awarding bodies.
- Facilitation of tests as per awarding body requirements.
- Maintain good working relationships with Employers and identify business opportunities within companies.
- To comply with the companies safeguarding policy & procedure and the code of conduct as well as H&S.
- To comply with Equal Opportunities Legislation and be proactive in challenging prejudice, discrimination and stereotyping.
- To comply with and implement in full, the Company’s policies and procedures.
- To take responsibility for personal continuous development
- A1, TAQA qualification or equivalent
- Experience of delivery within required area of training
- ESW Communication and Application of Number Level 2
- NVQ delivery experience
- City & Guilds 9300 Level 2 in supporting adults and young people in Essential Skills (or willing to work towards)
- Occupational experience within the route ways delivery
- Experience of Award Body practices
- IT literate
- Full driving license
Apply now for immediate consideration.