Bury St Edmonds
£7.98 per hour
Vantis Resourcing are proud to be working on behalf of an exceptional national care provider that support individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism, and Challenging Behaviours. As a values-based organisation our client focus on enabling and maximising independence, so that the individuals they support are co-producers of their own goals and objectives.
Responsibilities of a support worker:
- Give their people truly person-centred support in doing the things they love to do, and in making choices and decisions
- Support them in getting their voice heard
- Enable them to learn, grow and develop to their full potential
- Be compassionate, caring and respectful.
- Treat everyone as an equal
- Support the other people in your team in achieving the team's objectives
- Be resilient when things get difficult, knowing that with your support amazing results are possible
- personal care
Successful candidates of the support worker role will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you havent been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.