Registered Nurse - Days - Nursing Home
£16.00 per hour * 36 hours (£29,952)
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a registered nurse for an elderly nursing home in central Ipswich.
This service is a modern purpose-built nursing home in Ipswich, specialising in dementia and elderly nursing care.
The main responsibility of this role is to ensure that the delivery of person-centred care approaches and nursing care that meets the NMC code of conduct.
Key responsibilities of a Nurse
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes' policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes' policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership, guidance, management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide support and supervision to care staff
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework.
Skills and experience
- Understand care-planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Experience of elderly care is desirable but not essential
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Active NMC PIN
This group is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.
The successful registered nurse will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply to Becky with your CV for more details.